Chicken Zucchini Casserole
This chicken zucchini casserole just tastes like Thanksgiving. It’s fast, easy, and delicious!
1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
¾ cup butter, melted
2 cups cooked chicken
2 cups cubed zucchini
½ cup chopped onion (sautéed)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Microwave cubed zucchini for 2 minutes to soften.
- Combine stuffing mix with butter (reserve ½ cup of stuffing and butter mix for top of casserole)
- Add zucchini, chicken, cream of chicken soup, and onions to stuffing mix.
- Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with reserve stuffing and butter mix.
- Bake uncovered at 350 º for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
All of us at Body Best hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family! Remember that you can always contact us with any vehicle questions or problems as you head out for the holidays.